[mythtv-users] 20.2 upgrade loses ivtv

Thornburg, Austin mthornbu at akamai.com
Tue Sep 18 18:14:11 UTC 2007

With a fresh install of mythdora 4.0, I ran the suggested script to update
to the new SD listings (http://dl.atrpms.net/mythdora/sdxmltvsetup.sh). To
get it to work I had to set up a video source using my old Data-direct
account because the script only modifies existing input sources.

It seemed to work but I can't get the tv to start because it says the start
channel doesn't exist. Can someone tell me where I can find the
config/database entry for the channels, and where I can set the start
channel directly in a config file (without using the setup gui)?

--
A low ha,
   M.austin Thornburg

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
            -- John Kenneth Galbraith