[mythtv-users] Power bill vs SchedulesDirect bill

davatar davatar at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 22:14:13 UTC 2007

50W? My drives alone take more power than that. 10cents??? I wish... Anyone
running mythtv only on a box should have it turn itself off. It's recently
been updated in SVN, now saves even more power. If you need access to it at
odd times configure wake on lan. I had a 400 watts-during-encode backend
taking only about 100 watts on average.