[mythtv-users] Does mythtv-users have an official moderator?

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:33:20 UTC 2007

More often than not the sheer craziness of some of the discussions here
just causes me to read for entertainment value rather than actually join in.

After seeing some of the insane posts these past couple of months, or
really I should say insane threads, I'm wondering about moderators. I've
seen some threads bring up the idea of "user moderation", which I think
is a bad idea in general, but that's just my opinion.

Regardless, I'm really thinking right now, and official moderator might
not be a bad thing.... Meaning someone besides the official official
moderator which must be Isaac since he runs the list. As someone else
mentioned we probably wouldn't want to ask mythtv devs to take time away
from other projects to do that, unless they wanted to.

cheers,
Raphael