[mythtv-users] Firewire Channel Changing not working with sa3250ch

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:02:42 UTC 2007

Nope, it does nothing at all. I am going to be exchanging the cable box to
see if that's it although that doesn't seem likely as I can record channels
with firewire using test-mpeg2 and gscanbus shows the sa3250hd STB as well
as firewire_tester repeatedly shows successful packets over and over again.
The channel change command with verbos appears to work but does nothing! I
should be able to see the actual channel change video wise as well as the
number on the stb correct? If so, then still nothing. It's so frustrating
because I don't know what else I can try. I have tried everything!

Daniel