[mythtv-users] Power bill vs SchedulesDirect bill

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:15:16 UTC 2007

FWIW - My Via Mini-ITX based server uses about 37 watts of power
average, with one drive and one PVR-350 tuner.  I'm not putting it to
sleep between recordings or anything, so greater savings are possible.

http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/hardware/low-power-mythtv-server.html

You can build a server with power usage similar to a Tivo if that's
your desire.  If you're concerned about power over performance, this
is the way to go.

-Pete
MythPVR.com