[mythtv-users] Our Only Option is Schedule Direct?

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:36:40 UTC 2007

> It's not the point that you appear to think it is.  You seem to be
> confusing MythTV developers with the people who write screen scrapers that
> create XMLTV files.  The MythTV developers have no

And you seem to be confusing the MythTV mailing list for the XMLTV mailing
list, where those aforementioned screen-scraper-writers are more likely to
hang out.  As you say, the Myth developers don't write scrapers, so why are
you wasting your time posting to this list when your time could be better
spent consulting with people interested in the topic?

Brett.