[mythtv-users] well, live tv seems to work fine...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:47:43 UTC 2007

so I woke up this morning and turned the ol' tv on and noticed that
one of the housemates had left MythTV running in Live TV all night.

so, apparently LiveTV works great when tuned through one of my ATSC
tuners, it ran for at least 4 hours without problem.

the downside is it appears that Myth missed a bunch of recordings
because of it. (well, it showed them in the watch recordings list but
there was no associated file)

I thought the default was for Myth to kick out of Live TV if it needed
to record something and no user input was given? If not, is there a
way to make this the default?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!