[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and previous days

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:01:23 UTC 2007

Is there anyway to get mythfilldatabase to get information from
previous days, or does anyone know a site where I could look up tv
from the past week?

My computer is punishing me for trying to sneak some upgrades passed
my wife by forcing me to completely reinstall, and I realized after I
started that the DB back up I had was almost a week old, giving me
about 30 programs to try and identify.  Any kind of older listing data
would beat the heck out watching them all to guess what they are.

Ry