[mythtv-users] Burned Movie - Audio Tracks Mixed Up

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:54:45 UTC 2007

Hmmm... Seem to have found another issue. From the Video Manager, I try to
delete the movie and get an error message that states 'Delete Failed'.
Wonder if that might be a permissions problem?
Yes, looks like the new movies I've burned are all owned by root.
But then again, Mythfrontend is running suid root, so that shouldn't matter.
Changing the file to be owned by mythtv does not allow me to delete it.
--
Garry