[mythtv-users] "Data is already present" when it isn't?

Niklas Brunlid prefect47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:05:41 UTC 2007

On 9/21/07, Ryan Steffes <rbsteffes at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I'm not sure what's causing it, the kneejerk reaction is to
> first try mythfilldatabase with --refresh-all, and if that doesn't
> work, remove and reset your sources.

I've tried --reset-all, and while it works, it's only a temporary solution.

If I remove and reset my sources, what happens to my scheduled recording
rules?

Since I'm home from work with a cold for a few days, I could always try
looking at the mythfilldatabase sources... =)
Can mythfilldatabase be built separately?

/ Niklas