[mythtv-users] saa7134

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Sat Sep 22 14:47:18 UTC 2007

I'm playing around with a couple of old FlyVideo 3000 (saa7134) cards.
In a backend, they give good (for SD) picture, but no sound no way.
In a slave frontend, myth gets no further than 'Tuner 9 is unavailable",
despite excellent pictures+sound in mplayer, tvtime et al.

I've read & tried just about everything google-able on saa7134's, so I
think my real question here is, in the last six months or so, has anyone
out there actually managed to get pics+sound from an saa7134 with mythtv?
(current svn trunk that is).

cheers, Cal