[mythtv-users] Blue tint on video preview

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:06:37 UTC 2007

> Well, that looks pretty good, so you probably should be able to do
> software decoded HDTV playback, but I don't know what might be causing
> the issue for you.
>
> Make sure you check out your video driver config (i.e. UseEvents if
> using NVIDIA, etc.).  Other than that, I'll have to step back and let
> someone else
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_HDTV
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/NVidiaProprietaryDriver
>
> Mike

Here is a copy of my Xorg.conf

[myth at mythtv mythtv]$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf
# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "Files"

# Multiple FontPath entries are allowed (they are concatenated together)
# By default, a font server independent of the X server is
# used to render fonts.
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
        FontPath     "unix/:7100"
EndSection
Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load  "dbe"