[mythtv-users] Live TV on Master using Slave backed card?

Tony Baca cfr131 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 03:38:46 UTC 2007

I have a FE/MBE and a FE/SBE each with a tuner card.  The MBE hosts the
storage and the SBE NFS mounts the storage.  Every thing on the slave
machine works fine.  I can watch live TV from any source.  On the Master BE,
I can only watch Live TV from the Master BE card.  IF I try to watch TV
using the SBE card, it times out.

The only reason to watch LTV on the Master using the Slave is that the Slave
has the Satellite and sometimes I like to watch a sports event.

Is there some cache that I need to share from the slave?