[mythtv-users] include in myth the videos cast

Philippe Demartin philippe at demartinenchile.com
Sun Sep 23 03:44:21 UTC 2007

> On 9/22/07, Philippe Demartin <philippe at demartinenchile.com> wrote:
> > I post my question again... some geek around to help ??
> >
> > Hi Gui's and girl's
> >
> > I need to update the mythvideo part of the database to include to new
> > videos file who hare downloaded as videocast in the myhvideo directory.
> > How to do that automaticly with a command line ,cronjob , bash script or
> > mysql query. any idea,
> > My goal is to include in myth the videos cast  I've suscribed from miro
> > without the ned to update my list manualy
> >
> > Thank's

> Easiest way would be to enable browse mode.
>
> Ry
 Yes I know, but I realy want to use the batabase upde way
1 because the brows file mode lok's realy bad, I beter use the list mode
2 to be hable to see the files in mythweb.

Thank's any way.... stilll waiting for a "magic" command line or mysql query
to solve this details propely

Philippe Demartin

Mail:           philippe at demartinenchile.com
Web:            www.demartinenchile.com