[mythtv-users] include in myth the videos cast

Philippe Demartin philippe at demartinenchile.com
Sun Sep 23 15:28:03 UTC 2007

Ok great, with some small tweak (basicly adding "showlevel" to "1" in the
$sqlstat query so the file show up in the list and ading some extention to
the "my @TYPES=" to take the flv and m4v files)
it's work all right, on cronjog hevery hour it's update the video list
acording to the "miro/democracy player last video downloaded, and remove the
ones who have expired

GREAT THANK YOU ALL

Le Sunday 23 September 2007 02:34:45 Anthony Giggins, vous avez écrit :
> Or use Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data
>
> http://www.4shared.com/file/23145905/548ed5c2/imdbupdatertar.html
>
> and just use the -Fileup switch

Philippe Demartin

Mail:           philippe at demartinenchile.com