[mythtv-users] Small issues since switching to Schedules Direct

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:12:50 UTC 2007

A couple of small things I've noticed and would like to fix if possible.

1) When looking at the list of recorded programs, and also when
looking at upcoming recordings, Myth is not listing the channel call
signals any more. All is says is 'Adding channel...'. For instance in
the recorded programs I see:

Desperate Housewives
Remember
46 Adding Ch....

and in the Upcoming programs I see:

9/23 6:00PM   2 Adding... Fraiser- "Frasier's Curse"

What do I need to do to see the call letters like before switching to
SD? (Lifetime or KTVU/FOX in the above 2 examples)

2) Possibly related, when I'm in the Program Guide I see the same
thing as in #1 above, but the program guide is also listing channels
that I took out of my SD profile, and just lists all the programs as
unknown, such as channels 14-21. All say 'Adding Channel' on the left
and 'Unknown(Unknown)' in the program area.

Can these be fixed somehow?

Thanks in advance,
Mark