[mythtv-users] Backend dies - debug info attached - please help read gdb.txt

Steve Skarda steveskarda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 02:24:59 UTC 2007

Cancel this message.  I am an idiot.  I forgot that my computer rebooted
during power blip so mythbackend was no longer operating under debug mode.
That probably explains why I couldn't figure out anything from gdb output.

Go figure that mythbackend works for a week under debug mode but dies when
run with normal 'mythbackend' command.