[mythtv-users] include in myth the videos cast

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Mon Sep 24 03:35:33 UTC 2007

> Ok great, with some small tweak (basicly adding "showlevel" to "1" in the
> $sqlstat query so the file show up in the list and ading some extention to
> the "my @TYPES=" to take the flv and m4v files)

You don't need to modify the perl script. Just add the desired filetypes
you wish to recognize in the video settings in mythtv.

I only have a default list of @TYPES to include most popular ones. If you
notice in the code, I compare my @TYPES with types in the DB and ignored
types in the db to get a full list.