[mythtv-users] New/Bugfix Version: Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Mon Sep 24 13:00:05 UTC 2007

One final problem with this, the script is still setting showlevel = 0 for
all the videometadata inserts and hence I cant see them in mythvideo though
I can see them in the database, I ended up deleting all the data in the
videometadata table and running the script again to test and found I could
see nothing in mythvideo, if I then run an update to set showlevel = 1 for
all entries I am then able to see everything in mythvideo, this is the same
problem Philippe Demartin mentioned in 1.4 in the thread below
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/291665?search_string=incl
ude%20in%20myth%20the%20videos%20cast;#291665

Cheers,

Anthony