[mythtv-users] Can't get LIRC to work with my Serial card - IRQ tied up?

Jay Mallar jaymallar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:47:48 UTC 2007

Hi Ryan,

My MB is an Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus, and the BIOS as a Phoenix-Award BIOS
v6.00PG, although the startup screen also displays:

ASUS PN5N32-E SLI PLUS ACPI BIOS Revision 0803.

I haven't been able to find anything in the BIOS setup that lets me
configure any of the PCI devices, except for very generic things like
whether I have a Plug & Play O/S (setting to Yes and No seems to produce
the exact same results).