[mythtv-users] Help saa7134_dvb based card no longer tunes/locks to multiplexes?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:07:25 UTC 2007

I have upgraded to the latest fix release but for some reason I can no
longer tune/lock onto any multiplexes with my saa7134_dvb cards.  My
cx88_dvb card works fine so aerials are working fine.

The Full Scan tuning of my saa7134_dvb cards has not worked for a
couple of releases but I have always been able to do a Full Scan
(Tuned) for each multiplex which has worked perfectly fine but
unfortunately this now no longer works either.

Can anyone tell me what mythbackend log options (-v) would be best to
use so I can post it to try to get more help?

Thanks