[mythtv-users] 1 lineup, 2 sources (ananlog and digital)

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Sep 24 16:30:13 UTC 2007

On Sep 24, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Daniel Arfsten wrote:
> Well you must not be understanding, if I am reading what you say
> correctly,
> you have setup 2 lineups. That's not what I asked, I asked for 1
> lineup and
> creating 2 sources.

I'm just suggesting that creating 2 lineups might be an easier way.
Is there some reason you can't do that?  AFAIK Schedules Direct
allows up to four lineups on one account.

> To your statement, why would anyone follow the docs, well how else
> do you
> suggest people learn to do anything? I am not trying to be rude, only
> realistic.

I'm not trying to be rude, either.  I wasn't questioning you for
following the docs, I was questioning whether the docs were giving
the best way to do it, because it seemed much more difficult than the
method I stumbled across.  I was hoping whoever wrote the docs would
chime in and explain why they say to do it that way.