[mythtv-users] Mythcommflag is off by one

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Sep 24 18:31:22 UTC 2007

* On Mon Sep 24, 2007 at 07:55:40AM -0500, Craig Huff wrote:
> > If you put anything in that field, you have to put the proper arguments
> > to call the flagger with, otherwise it will run in its default mode which
> > is
> > to try to flag all unflagged programs (which is what seems to be happening
> > based on your description).

> I'm not sure I understand you correctly.  Would the following create
> problems?
>
> Commercial Flagger command:          ionice -n 7 nice -n 20 mythcommflag

Yes.  I saw your other post and meant to comment on it.  There are only
3 valid things to have in that field:

1) empty (meaning run mythcommflag using normal JobQueue arguments)
2) "mythcommflag" (meaning run mythcommflag with normal JobQueue arguments)
3) an exact command to run including all arguments (can have %ARG% substitions)

So, your command is probably doing the same thing that the OP's is doing, but
you don't notice it.  The same holds true for the mythtranscode command you
posted.  What happens when you try to transcode?

--
Chris