[mythtv-users] 1 lineup, 2 sources (ananlog and digital)

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:34:39 UTC 2007

On Sep 24, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Daniel Arfsten wrote:
>Well you must not be understanding, if I am reading what you
say
>correctly,
>you have setup 2 lineups. That's not what I asked, I asked for
1
>lineup and
>creating 2 sources.

I'm just suggesting that creating 2 lineups might be an easier
way.
Is there some reason you can't do that?  AFAIK Schedules Direct
allows up to four lineups on one account.

>To your statement, why would anyone follow the docs, well how
>else  do you
>suggest people learn to do anything? I am not trying to be
>rude, only
>realistic.

>I'm not trying to be rude, either.  I wasn't questioning you for  following
>the docs, I was questioning whether the docs were
>giving  the best way to do it, because it seemed much more difficult
>than the  method I stumbled across.  I was hoping whoever wrote the docs
>would  chime in and explain why they say to do it that way.

Fair enough, so was I correct and you're were saying that you have 2 lineups
and 2 sources? Well I can do that I believe since I have a zip code very
close to me that has the same stations but I was doing it this way because I
thought I had to so that it cached the lineup and saved on downloading info.
I will just setup 2 lineups as you suggest, then it seems like it would be
very easy.

Daniel