[mythtv-users] nuvexport is not honoring my cutlist --help

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 25 01:20:10 UTC 2007

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:
> OK, in my nuvexportrc file, there is "use_cutlist = yes" and "gencutlist =
> yes" as well as "mythtranscode_cutlist = yes"

gencutlist runs `mythtranscode --gen_cutlist` (or whatever the actual
command is) on the recording before loading the data.  I don't know if
this wipes out the existing cutlist or not, but it definitely imports
the flags as a new cutlist, which would screw up your handmade cutlist.

> I don't see where there is an honorcutlist option. Please advise

maybe it's use_cutlist.  I have profile tags set up for all of my
nuvexport stuff, so I forget what I originally called the parameters.

-Chris