[mythtv-users] All Reruns?

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Tue Sep 25 02:58:38 UTC 2007

A little more info:

I checked the database.  Out of 24270 records in the program table,
21515 have the previouslyshown flag set, 2755 don't.  I know summer
means lots of reruns but this is a bit much.  When the news is flagged
as being reruns I think there is something wrong.

What happens if I delete all the program rows and run mythfilldatabase?
Is that a legit thing to do?