[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault when running mythfrontend

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:48:10 UTC 2007

My apologies.  I'm running on an FC5 system (kernel ver 2.6.17-1.2187_FC5).

When I compiled my mythtv source I used the following configuration:
configure --enable-xvmc-opengl --enable-proc-opt --enable-firewire
--enable-lirc --enable-opengl-video --xvmc-lib=XvMCNVIDIA
--enable-opengl-vsync --enable-xvmc-vld