[mythtv-users] Presenting % complete for user job

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 06:37:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm writing a script to be used as a user job and would like myth and mythweb to
be able to report percentage complete in their respective status screens, as they
do for transcoding and commflagging.  Is that possible?  The User Jobs wiki page
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User_Jobs) doesn't mention it, and google
was no help.  I'm happy to poke the database when the percentage changes, or
reformat my stdout or stderror into whatever format myth might recognize.

Thanks.

--
Peter Schachte              The most common way people give up their power
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        is by thinking they don't have any.