[mythtv-users] Dual HDTV Tuner for Australia

Carl Lewis carl.lewis at dpiw.tas.gov.au
Tue Sep 25 22:28:22 UTC 2007

Anthony Giggins wrote:
> All you people who are running 2 and 3 tuners what tuners are you actually
> running?
>
> I bought a Dvico DVB-T Plus so I could capture analog video via the
> Composite input which seems to have Driver issues as no audio is captured
> and testing under windows shows less then desired results (ie. out of sync
> audio) still haven't had a chance to try in myth using my sound cards
> input, wishing I got the Dvico Dual now :(
2 x DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus
1 x WinFast DTV1000-T

DVICO's 'cos there wasn't much else linux and Aus DVB compatible at the
   time, the drivers are in the kernel now making for shorter upgrade
   periods and consequently higher WAF.
The WinFast as it was cheap (~$90) . The plus being it uses the same
   driver as the DVICO's and I notice no difference.

Cheers
Carl