[mythtv-users] HDHomerun + view SD of Remote BE

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:15:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just noticed I have an issue when recording a HD channel off my HDHomeRun
and viewing a SD recording off my remote frontend.

The funny thing is that I can be recording 2 HD shows just fine.  But with 1
HD recording and trying to view 1 SD i get prebuffering errors so bad
mythfrontend just goes back to the recording list.

You would think a HD stream being recorded would take more bandwidth than a
SD streamed.  You would also think that 100m Full would be enough for all
three to occur.

I checked my dmesg and it reports the NIC as connecting a 100full.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mitchell