[mythtv-users] Fwd: Scheduling Conflicts?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 26 04:45:27 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

I had the same problem with the same show (it's at least partially because USA re-airs House eps 10 days after Fox airs them) - and don't know how to fix it either. I can override, every week; I can set House to only record on FOX and not on USA - but I want the USA eps too (new box - no old House). I thought perhaps I could make two separate House rules - 1 per channel; but when I try the second, it just erases the first.
I was just lucky I checked it tonight and noticed. But I'd love to sort it out before next Tues.

at the moment I have *4* House rules:
Override a movie named House
House - Record at any time on any channel.
and
Record at any time on channel (FOX)

the "any channel" can't be switched to "this channel" - it's not an option for that rule. Should I delete that one and then add one for USA? At 8:40 tonight, I just couldn't follow the logic trail from point a to pont b... i'm not much better at midnight.

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"