[mythtv-users] MythDora4 - MythGame setup?

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 05:37:38 UTC 2007

On 9/24/07, Alex Halovanic <halovanic at gmail.com> wrote:

> This wiki entry here is for 0.19 but still applies to 0.20 and svn
> versions as well:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_MythGame_Emulation
>
> The joysticks will almost certainly be plug and play, and it would
> just a matter of mapping the buttons inside of each individual
> game/emulator.

Thanks for that. I think I'm getting somewhere now. Had trouble compiling
Xmame, failed dependencies. Had to install 'libglide3.so.3' and
'expat-devel' to get it going. It's compiling now though, and I've setup
MythGame based on the wiki link that you mentioned above.
Hopefully when it's done I'll be able to plug and play the gamepads and kick
some Donkey Kong tail.
--
Garry