[mythtv-users] SD Program Info Problems

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Sep 26 14:42:35 UTC 2007

On Sep 26, 2007, at 7:37 AM, joe.white at wachovia.com wrote:

> > Is anyone else having this issue????
> > this never happened once with zap 2 it, and now i have 4 shows
> like this.
> > -Steve_______________________________________________
> > mythtv-users mailing list
> > mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>
> I am seeing this, but it happened with Zap2It as well, so I did not
> think much of it.  Damages, Mad Men, Eureka, Psych...  MythTV still
> seems to recognize when an episode is new, despite the lack of
> text.  I figured its either some unique identifier or pure frackin
> magic.

This happened to me all the time with zap2it. Mostly Nickelodeon
shows like Ned's Declassified, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101 but also with
The Simpsons, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, NOW and I've seen
it a couple of times with Psych and a couple others that I can't
remember at the moment. If TMS doesn't get the information about what
is going to be aired, they put in generic information. I don't see
how there could ever be a "fix" for it.