[mythtv-users] Can't Record Two HD Streams on HDHomerun

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Sep 26 18:54:12 UTC 2007

Mitch Gore wrote:
> What other stuff is connected to the 10/100 switch?  the link that goes
> to 10/100--->gig could be overload if stuff is going on.  Try removing a
> switch.  To see if things get better.

I have an IP security camera attached that has some constant bandwidth
consumption. That might be it.

Thanks Jonathan, Alex, and Billy too. There's an unused gigabit port on the
server I can use to remove both switches from the equation.

The HDHomerun just uses layer-2 traffic, right? I wonder if I need an IP
address on the unused ethernet port?

Kirk Bocek