[mythtv-users] recordings got quieter?

Kurt Yoder ktymyth at yoderhome.com
Thu Sep 27 01:18:28 UTC 2007

On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Kurt Yoder wrote:

> Hello list
>
> I recently deleted my channels from the mythtv-setup and re-added
> them (long story; not what I intended to do). Now all my recordings
> are significantly quieter than they used to be. If I play recordings
> from before the channel delete, they play back at normal volume.
> However, all recordings from after the channel deletion are much
> quieter. Why would this be, and how do I fix it?

Any ideas on this? It's really annoying to have to crank the TV
volume way up to watch recordings, then have it blast the volume once
you switch to a different source of video input.

I've looked around on Google to no avail. Several places mention
adjusting the sound in the recording profiles in Myth settings, but
all my sound inputs are already set to 100%.

It just doesn't make sense. There *has* to be something within the
channel settings that is causing this problem.

--

Kurt Yoder
http://yoderhome.com