[mythtv-users] Problem installing mythtv-frontend on Xeban 1.1.4

RN renystro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 00:35:40 UTC 2007

I've alredy got those changes and I still have the
problem...any other ideas?  Here is my sources.list

deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ stable main
contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US
stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US
stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates
main contrib non-free
deb http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian sarge main
deb
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian-multimedia/
sarge main
deb http://yoeu.net/debian sarge main

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO