[mythtv-users] recordings got quieter?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 28 03:27:11 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 21:17 -0400, Kurt Yoder wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Brian Walter wrote:
>
> > Craig Huff wrote:
> >> On 9/26/07, *Kurt Yoder* <ktymyth at yoderhome.com
> >> <mailto:ktymyth at yoderhome.com>> wrote:

does it record from an external source?  I had this problem and
discovered that one of the kids was using the foxtel boxes remote to
control its volume, so it was often low when myth did a recording.  A
real xxxxx to fault find!!!!

The family refuses to use myth for livetv as its too clunky, so I have
to put up with checking all the external sources where I cant get a
fixed line level :(

Billk