[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect, caching and pcHDTV-5500

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Sep 28 04:51:11 UTC 2007

I have a solid setup consisting of a WinTV PVR-350 (connected to CATV) and a
pcHDTV-5500 (connected to an OTA antenna).  I currently only use the
pcHDTV-5500 for digital OTA, but I would like to use the analog portion of
the card as well.

Would the caching support described here
(http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO.html#toc24.4) allow me to set the
digital OTA channels in one video source and the analog OTA channels in
another (keeping them separate) and would MythTV be able to automatically
decide which "side" of the tuner card to use when recording scheduled
programs, since only analog OR digital can be used at once?

Thanks for your help.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E