[mythtv-users] Ettiquette for this list when responding to messages

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Sep 28 17:30:52 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 11:13 -0600, Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:
> When i respond to a message on this list, i do so only back to the list, not
> the list and the original poster.  I figure why do they need 2 copies of the
> same e-mail.
>
> Am i supposed to reply to both? Most people here seem to do that.
>
> Bearcat M. Sandor

Quick inspection leads me to believe it is something with your mail
client, but that's just a guess. The "Reply-To" in your message has your
address AND the mythtv-users email address. So when I hit reply it, it
automatically replies to both. Almost all the other messages I look at
in the list only have the mythtv-users address in Reply-To. I've removed
yours in this reply.

HTH,
James