[mythtv-users] "get the sources and fix it yourself"

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Fri Sep 28 20:26:33 UTC 2007

> So we're clear: top posting is always bad, everywhere, on mailing lists
and Usenet, and there are good, sound, practical reasons why this is so
-- it is not merely a religious argument, as proponents of top posting
will attempt to convince you.

> Every argument that I've ever seen made for top posting is actually best
countered with "get a real mailer"; they all amount to "I'm too lazy to
do it right, and everyone else should pay for my laziness."

> No offense to you, of course.  ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
Thanks, that's good to know. I've always done top posting as i figured no
one wants to do all that scrolling to the bottom just to read one
sentence.  Never been wrist slapped till today, and bottom
feeding...er...posting will become my new habit.

By the way, i *do* take offense. People should pay for my laziness. So far
i've been charging a resonable rate of $60 an hour for me to be lazy. If
people don't pay for my laziness how am i supposed earn a living?!

*runs and dodges*

(Ha! I just noticed your sig.)