[mythtv-users] Ettiquette for this list when responding to messages

Pamela Jaye Ashworth pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 29 02:24:35 UTC 2007

On 28 Sep 2007 at 15:45, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> People should get Real Mailers, which have a Reply To List command.
> (Or at least Reply To Recipient, which is almost always equivalent.)
>
> Embarassingly enough, *Thunderbird* is not.  :-}

and Thunderbird doesn't let you quote only selected text.
Pegasus, which does, gives me 5 different options for Reply To for
messages. It also defaults to one. And that's probably changeable.

the only thing it doesn't do is thread properly. <hisssss>
--
Pam (from Boston, no matter where I live now)
"We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it