[mythtv-users] Problems Compiling on Feisty

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sun Sep 30 20:46:36 UTC 2007

I have sort of fixed this. The Symbol problems were because I had the
libmyth-0.20 package installed. I removed it an promptly got "Can't find
libmyth-0.20.so" type errors.

No amount of make distclean, editing ld.so.conf and running ld.conf
would resolve this. After a couple of hours I took the "Nuke from orbit"
option and reformatted the HD and re-installed Feisty. Now I have a
working MythTV system. I still wonder what the original problem was though.

Ian.