[mythtv-users] eVGA HDTV-7 interface?

Johnny Russ jruss at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 1 02:19:10 UTC 2008

Yeah, all I could find was that it was some sort of Mini-DIN cable but I
thought that was just on the card output. I assumed it would have
something more standard (like component) on the HDTV end of the cable.
Well it certainly sounds like it isn't something I want to plan my
system that around. I opted not to go with this card anyway. On newegg
it was consistently reported to have a cheap noisy fan. Thanks for the
feedback.