[mythtv-users] database size

Frank Lynch frank.lynch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:02:23 UTC 2008

I've been thinking about this a little while my database is updating its
schema from .20.2 to .21.... a thought occurred to me that I've been running
myth since 0.18 & many db tables have been refactored & renamed but from
browsing mythconverg with phpmyadmin I suspect that many of the tables still
exists & appear to contain data. I'm a little nervous about going in and
dropping what look like tables without knowing whats required for 0.21. So I
was wondering if anyone has a list of the DB tables that are used/required
for 0.21, if I have that in hand then I might go in & start dropping old
tables.
I'd be interested if folks have thoughts on this?
cheers,
--Frank