[mythtv-users] copying dvds to an iso file

David Durham, Jr. david.durham.jr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:03:05 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to use myth to copy my DVDs to harddisk.  I'm interested in a
couple features:

1.  Just copy the whole thing to .iso including menus.  I see that
myth now supports playback of isos including menus and whatnot. This
is awesome, of course.
2. To expedite the process, it would be nice to be able to just put a
DVD in the tray, close the tray, have myth rip it down to the iso, and
pop open the tray for me to repeat the process.

Maybe this is doable already?  If so, can anyone point me to where any
info can be found on the subject?

Thanks,

Dave