[mythtv-users] mythweb possible bug with .htaccess???

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:17:09 UTC 2008

I have installed myth .21 from Atrpms running fc8. I am having a bit
of a problem with functionality after securing the web.  I have
created a password file and .htaccess file per the wiki
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Securing_MythWeb

When I enable it I can only see the compact version of Mythweb.  I
have tried the php for reset, but only get an error.  If I comment
out, or remove the .htaccess file it works properly, although it is
not password protected.  If anyone knows of a solution, or can point
me to an article I would much appriciate it.  I have searched the
list, and there seems to be similar problems, but no solution to this
one.

Thanks in advance.

-Gregg