[mythtv-users] Playback stuttering on more-than-capable system

Mat Kyne matkyne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 02:40:39 UTC 2008

"have you tried just restarting mythfrontend to see if that solves the
problem?"

Yes, That was the first thing I tried, and it didn't work. Oddly enough the
system has been stable since I posted the question. Of coarse, now that I
have publicly claimed that all is well it will crash tonight.

My thinking was that it might be a non-MythTV software issue. But can't fix
a problem that I can't replicate. Thanks for your reply. -Mat