[mythtv-users] bad picture on lower channels

Johnny Russ JRuss at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 3 21:29:57 UTC 2008

Have you tried checking to make sure you are using the correct frequency
table? I initially had 'us-cable' but that caused channels 5 and 6 to be
messed up. I switched to the 'us-cable-irc' table and then all of my
channels were clear. Your issue maybe completely unrelated, but this is
a simple thing to check.