[mythtv-users] Mythweb video covers symlink 0.21

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sat Apr 5 16:38:52 UTC 2008

I have the exact same problem. I have a symlink in
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/ whose name is MythVideo and points to
/opt/MythVideo. I have changed the ownership to either mythtv:mythtv
or mythtv:apache for both the symlink and the physical directory with
no luck. I can travel the symlink and all the posters are there with
no problem.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

-- Mache