[mythtv-users] Nothing recorded from DVB-T

Andreas Bach Aaen usenet at bachaaen.dk
Sat Apr 5 18:09:44 UTC 2008

L๘rdag den 5. April 2008 skrev cal:
> Andreas Bach Aaen wrote:

> > How do I raise the log level of the backend?
>
> Depends on where/how mythbackend gets started. Wherever it is,
> it'll set the mythbackend log level a la "--verbose
> important,nodatabase". When things get really desperate, a brief
> run with "--verbose all, nodatabase" can sometimes be helpful.
> Sometimes not.

Normally I use /etc/init.d/mythbackend start
but I could make an expection for debugging purposes

> > Do you run a Debian system too?
> debian testing, home built myth.
I use Debian unsable and mythtv-0.21-0.2 from Debian Multimedia.
It's on an Linkstation PRO 500 (a NAS) which uses the armel
architecture. You are probably on a x86 system. So it is probably a
high level problem - not architecture dependent.

> > I had mythtv 0.21 working for about a week with multirec and all
> > and then it suddenly didn't wanted to store anything in
> > /var/lib/mythtv any longer.
>
> On re-reading you OP, I realised my problem is subtly different to
> yours. For me, live tv was ok, scheduled recordings were not. The
> fact that _all_ your records fail is interesting. The obvious
> question - is the var partition full?

I have / and hence /var on a 500 GB disc that only is 23% full.

> From non-intensive monitoring tonight, mine seems to have an issue
> with old recording schedules. A new schedule works ok, so I think
> my problem might be solved.

When you deleted your tuner setup and made a new one. Which option did
you pick to map the channels with the existing ones?

Regards,
--